It is so easy to put off buying the perfect gift for someone. Yes you know that you only have a week to get something, but you still have no clue what to get. You really need some last minute father’s day gift ideas.
*this post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something using any link from the site I will get a small commission, thank you for your help in keeping the lights on*
Instead of opting for the traditional tie, or #1 dad mug (even though those are good choice too) why not pick out something unique that any man would love.
Look like you have spent weeks thinking of and retrieving the perfect gift with this list of gift ideas that will make your Father’s Day shopping easier. (Even better everything is available through Amazon Prime get it 2 days for free or overnight at a greatly reduced rate!!!)
The Amazon Echo with Alexa is like getting your father his own personal assistant ( without all the extra expense). The Echo operates via voice control which mean no matter what your father is doing or how dirty his hands are he can still use all the great features.
The Echo can
- Play all of your music from your Amazon music account, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, the music on your device and more using just your voice.
- Call and message your friends and family through their own Amazon Echo or Echo dot.
- Answers questions, reads the news, gives you whether updates, provide sports scores, and information about local businesses all by voice command.
- Can control and automate functions in your home including turning on and off lights, opening and shutting the garage door, adjusting the thermostat, and more using integrated smart home products.
- Echo learns from you and adapt to your needs the longer and more you use it.
(get it in two days with Prime Shipping)
Kindle Paperwhite E-reader
Get it HERE
Does you father love to read? Were you thinking a good book might be just the right gift, but do not know the exact right one to get him? Well then look no further the the Kindle Paper white.
The paperwhite is a great choice for an e-reader which boast
- A 300 ppi resolution screen
- Built in adjustable light for easy reading in any condition, and any time of day
- Glare free screen for reading even in direct sunlight
- A long life battery that can last up to SIX WEEKS
- Ability to read for free with Amazon Prime book rentals
Want to upgrade your dads present, they even have a Premium Kindle Paperwhite Travel Bundle available for a limited time.
This premium bundle includes your Kindle, a premium leather cover, power adapter, and caseable travel bag.
Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook
Find it HERE
How cool would it be to have a notebook that can be used over and over again!!! Well the Rocketbook Wave is the world first microwave-to-erase smart notebook.
- Easily and Instantly send your notes to all of your favorite Cloud services like Goggle Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud
- Erase and reuse your wave 5 times using the Pilot FriXion pens
Let your dad be the first to experience the newest trend in notebooks.
Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
Delight your fathers inner child while also giving him practical advice with this wilderness survival book. This New York Times best seller is the ultimate resource for experiencing the backcountry.
Included in this are sections on
- Building out your survival kit
- Making tools and supplies
- Food preparation and collection
- How to protect yourself from the elements
- And so much more
Vivere Double Hammock with Space-Saving Steel Stand
Check out the link HERE
Is your dads perfect day outdoor a relaxing one close to home? Then a hammock is a great gift that dad would love to have, but would’nt buy for himself. Indulge your dads inner lazy boy with this easy to set comfy Hammock.
- Accommodates up to 2 people
- Is constructed of heavy duty steel that resist rust
- Easy to assemble without tools in only minutes
Show your dad you want to give him the gift of peace, quiet, and relaxation this year.
Steakchamp the Ultimate Steak Thermometer
Check it out HERE
If your dad thinks of himself as the next Bobby Flay on the grill help him out with this handy and unique thermometer. Your dad will always be able to impress by cooking every steak to just the right point.
He can get the perfect steak every time with.
- A unique probe which goes all the way into the meat to monitor the whole cooking temperature
- Color coded LED that flashes when ready
- Heat resistant up to 900 degrees
- 20 year battery life
- Safe and hygenic stainless steel
Stuffed Burger Press
Get you easy stuffed burger maker HERE
Speaking of being the ultimate grill master what father would not love this stuffed burger press. Whether he wants a burger stuffed with cheese, bacon, pickles, or really anything else they will always come out perfect with this handy tool. ( and lets be honest you will also benefit if you ever go over for a cookout)
This handy burger press
- Makes it easier then ever to make consistent size burgers
- By stuffing burgers you infuse flavor into every bite
- It even includes a sliders plate to make the perfect mini bites
Click the link HERE to buy
Unless you have been living under a rock over the last couple years you have no doubt heard about this game. Card against Humanity is super easy to play and super fun as well. If your dad does not already have it pick it up if he does you can always find expansion packs HERE and HERE to give him some new ways to play.
Giant Wooden Playing Dice Set for Jumbo Size Fun
These ones HERE come with a carrying case
Who does love a good dice game. These wooden dice are so much fun to play with, and the novelty of their giant size cannot be beat
- Use them for a game of yard Yahtzee
- Great in a rousing game of Farkle
- or invest in a couple sets if your dad is a Bunco man
Scratch the World® – scratch off places you travel map print
This cool map is available HERE
Isnt this scratch off world map one of the coolest things ever? It is my favorite item from this list!
If you dad loves to travel this is the perfect gift to help him track memories, and show off his worldly journeys. Make it easy for dad to commemorate his travels.
and if you are super late…
You cannot go wrong with getting your father an
Amazon Gift Card